Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Progress: 2nd Project Music Video

Hello! This was the second project that my group and I did. It was our music video. We had the freedom to chose any song that we wanted to. We chose Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani. I helped plan, act, direct, and I edited this project. My overall production skills majorly improved from the last project. My team and I learned to incorporate more camera angles and shots. Along with that we learned to put in music into our video. This project was a lot bigger than our last and required a lot more planning and we learned a lot from this experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...