Thursday, January 7, 2021

Updating our website and working on postcards !


 Hello!! Even though my group and I are nearing the end of our short film journey it seems as though there is always still something to do. Everyday we continue to tweak and add to our different avenues of the project. As I’ve mentioned before my group and I do have a website. We’ve recently added some more info listed on here that we weren’t able to before. Making sure our website is up to date is very important and could heavily effect the success of getting viewers for our film. In the real world and even for this media class. This website allows for others to keep up with our group’s project. We’ve added in more about our plot. Added in new media pictures and dates of releases. Whilst we have been working to better our movie’s website we have also been working on drafting and creating our post cards! Flyer like- post cards are a huuuuge part of marketing for a film of any kind. It can grab the attention of a potential viewers by the cool eye catching graphics and gets them interested. Not only that but it gives them the quick facts that they need about it. Such as release dates and contact info. This also includes social media’s for the film to follow along with the creators. I made the front and back of the post card by using the app Canva. I used pictures shot from our filming days and some other creepy aesthetic background photos to add to the feel we are shooting for. I used titled that matched the tone and color scheme and that were bold/easy to see. We are still drafting and working on them to get the best possible result. But so far so good! I will be making separate updates and posts about the finished post card later next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...