Monday, February 24, 2020

Movie Filming has started !


Hello ! My group and I have begun filming for our horror movie entitled “Signed the Watcher” . I went over to my group member Jake’s house after school on Friday to start filming. Not only was our group there but we also had our two friends Savanna and Katelyn, who also take AICE Media, was there to help us. We got our storyboards out and our props. Savanna was going to play the part of our murderer and needed to leave early so I decided we should do the scene of her walking down the hall with the knife first. So I crowtched down and had savanna in her busted murder shoes walked down slowly and her heavy dark jacket sleeve drop with the weapon in hand. I shot it a few different times to make sure it looked right and the weapon showed. I also directed and shot the next scene that we filmed. It was the scene where the murder goes to open the bathroom door where Amelia is and goes in to kill her. I filmed it and made sure in the shot that her head was no shown for the mystery effect. I also helped her direct on how to move the weapon in hand and suggestions for as she walks in and help remind Ava (Amelia) of her lines. The next scene I acted in. This was the scene where Bella walks down the hallway checking in the rooms searching for Amelia while Thomas and Hannah argue in the other room. I had Savanna film in three separate clips. One was me walking down the hall looking through the doors and the second me walking into Jake’s bedroom up to where his closet was, then we cut it. Then we filmed the next shot from a side angle from the bed of me looking down and around realizing Amelia is not in the room and walking out frustrated. I also acted in the next scene of me walking back to where Thomas and Hannah are arguing. We all checked over the footage we had so far and then continued filming. The next part we filmed was all our reactions to hearing Amelia’s scream from the bathroom. Thomas, Hannah, and Bella walk in to the shot and all jump and turn around when we hear the scream. We did this shot a few times as well. Then the final scene we needed to film this day was when we all find Amelia’s body dead in the bathroom tub. We all helped put the fake blood on Ava. Then we had Katelyn film the three of us walking in seeing the blood on the floor and reaching to pull the shower curtain. Then Katelyn went into the shower to shoot the front of us opening the curtain and screaming in horror as we see Amelia dead. During this shoot we also filmed Thomas finding a note and us reading it aloud. Then we were filmed walking out and my character noticed the bathroom window open and then as the camera woman walks in to show the body and window Jake, Morgan, and I shut the lights off and screamed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...