Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Progress: 3rd Project Movie

Hello! This is the 3rd and final project that my group and I have done. This was originally going to be our final task for our Cambridge Exam. This was by far our biggest project that required the most work. We took a lot of time to plan and our storyboard skills greatly improved. Our planning skills also advanced, it took a lot more thought to pull this off. I also improved in my acting skills in order to portray my character and my character’s emotions to help tell the story. I think my overall directing skills improved from just more experience. This movie that we entitled, Signed The Watcher, was extremely fun to make and I’m very happy to finally have this finished product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...