Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Progress : 1st project Commercial


Hello! This is the beginning of me posting my progress throughout my year thus far in AICE Media . 
The first project that my group and I did was a commercial. We had to pick from a list of companies to do it for and we chose Mcdoanlds. This was definitely a new experimenxe for me. It was the first time I’ve ever written a script and storyboarded. I acted in this as a McDonald’s customer along with Ava who played the mascot. For a first project I think it turned out well and looked like an actual commercial. I’m pretty satisfied with our first work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...