Saturday, December 12, 2020

Short filming continues!

 

Hello and welcome back! I've been having the best time working through the filming process for our short film. Its always a blast working on set with my amazing group members and together we always end up with a fantastic finished product. We all spent a good few hours working together to film a few days ago and got about half the scenes done, so now it was time to film the other half. So we all got back into costume and went to work. First I helped Jake set up the rooms we filmed in. I took out some modern decorations and threw blank white sheets over furniture to help make the rooms look more abandoned. Then I took out my phone to look at our script and see which scenes were left to film. Throughout the night I helped direct and set up each of the scenes.  Telling our helpers, Savanna and Kate, where, when, and how to film us actors. Along with where to shine the light. In the scenes that I was not acting in I helped film on our IPhone cameras. After each cut we got together to rewatch the clips and see what needed to be adjusted. We collaboratly decided what we liked and didn’t and went from there. I also helped to suggest what could be different than what we originally planned in our storyboard. I feel like our shots look very professional and could be taken as a serious short. We put in so much effort while filming and put on our best performance. I enjoyed this part of the process so much, it definitely tops as my favorite. I can not wait to begin editing and see it all come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...