Thursday, September 17, 2020

My media group 2020-2021

    


Hello! As I said before in my last blog I am way beyond excited to begin this new chapter in AICE Media Studies A level and to begin working. This is the start of me working on my final task, and it is a group project. Like last year, we are able to choose who we want to be in a group in. I did have the opportunity to switch things up a bit and experiment working with other people but I decided against it. I think it would be best for me to stick with my media group from last year. It includes Avalon Clem, Morgan Clem, Jake Lyons, and myself. There were many reasons as to why I wanted to continue working with them. We all work incredibly well together and know how to cooperate with eachother. Everyone in this group pulls their weight in contributing into our work. Each of us inputs our own ideas and thoughts on how to create the best possible work and then we know how to come together and put all of our ideas into one. Working with these people, who are some of my best friends in the whole world also make the process so fun. While living through difficult time of a pandemic along with all of the other everyday life stress we encounter it’s nice to be able to work with people you just genuinely enjoy. Our filming days from last year are such good memories for me and I can’t wait to make some more. Along with that, now when it comes to making a decision of who you want to work with, there’s some new things you have to think of due to COVID-19. You have to think of who would be allowed to see you and be out and work with you. Avalon and Morgan are sisters and live together so they always have each other and can work together at any time of the day which is super beneficial to the group. Also, all of our parents are ok with all of us hanging out together so there wouldn’t be any issues when it came down to us needing to meet up outside of school to work. Overall I’m super appreciative of my group and love how much we accomplished last year. I know that it’s just going to keep growing and we are going to make a fantastic movie together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...