Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Continuation

  Hello! Last Saturday, the 22nd of February my media group and I didn’t the second half of filming. We all met up at Avalon and Morgan’s house just before sunset so that it would be dark for when we filmed. Before we begin filming we all helped to cut out and hang up our “bloody” warning sign in the kitchen that our characters will find later.  The first scene that we did was the first shot after the establishing shot. I acted in the scene along with everyone else. Jake, who plays Thomas, spooked us and we all gasps and acted irritated. Next I acted and questioned where the character Amelia has gone and agreed to go in search for her. So I made sure to act out those sequences a few different times in order to ensure we got a good enough shot. Then I shot and directed the next scene where Morgan, who plays Hannah, walks in to the kitchen in search of Amelia so I did a tracking shot from the front. Then I cut it right before she turned around. Then started again from a different angle as she turned to see her reaction in finding the scary sign up on top of the wall. Then I filmed a shot of just the sign. Morgan and I filmed that scene a couple times as well and watched it over until we liked how it looked. Then I helped direct and filmed the argument shot of Thomas and Hannah as Hannah confronts Thomas of pranking  her with the sign. After that was done, we had Ava film the next part of my character, Bella, walking in from the hallway all irritated to stop Thomas and Hannah from arguing and urge them to help me search for Amelia. We completed that and then we only needed to film one more scene. The scene of Hannah and Thomas walking slowly behind Bella questioning if they should warm Bella of the sign and deciding not to. I filmed this scene as well. Then afterwards I took all of our footage and grouped it in a folder and checked to make sure we have all that we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...