Saturday, January 25, 2020

First Genre Project










 
Hello! This is the PowerPoint that me and my group were assigned to do on the genre War. We were not allowed to choose which one we researched however I think I learned a lot about a genre I usually do not watch. We had to research different mis en scenes like common lighting and camera angles, along with common movement. In War movies there is a lot of gloomy lighting and wide shots. Then we researched the different elements of the genre and listed some that we favored and disliked. We also included some example films such as Dunkirk and Pearl Harbor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...