Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

    Hi my name is Alexandra but I go by Alex. I'm in 10th grade. I am taking AICE Media Studies this year and I am extremely excited to be taking this course because I am interested in entering the entertainment industry when I'm older and I feel like this class will be a great start into gaining knowledge about films. This year I am also taking AICE Psychology and AICE English to get my credits for my AICE Diploma. So far this year I've been successful in keeping on top of my work and hopefully that continues as the year goes on and I keep my straight A's.
   I also play two varsity sports, in the fall from August to November I swim and from January to May I play water polo. I am on both my school's aquatic teams. We are in the middle of swim season and yesterday we had BCAA's and our boys team took home 2nd place. I am super excited for water polo season to start, to me that sport is so much fun and I've made so many great friends from it. I also love to take videos and edit them with my friends and to go the beach.
   As far as the future goes I don't have a set plan as to what I want to do or where I want to go but I don't really think anyone my age does. All I really know is that whatever I end up doing I want it to make me happy and I want to enjoy going to work. For the past couple years the film/music industry has been an interest to me, I think what people do in that field are super cool, especially editors and directors. I think I want to go to school out in California maybe USC or UCLA those would be my dream schools but they are super hard to get into but I'm going to work as hard as I can in high school to get into a good college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...