Sunday, April 5, 2020

Update on my movie "Signed the Watcher"

Hello! This past month or so has been a challenge in many more ways than one. This COVID-19 ordeal is something that is very unique and unfamiliar to us all. Everyone is trying their best to manage the situation and keep up with their responsibilities, including myself. What is being asked of my group and I as of right  now is different than what we originally planning on, which is no surprise considering the overall drastic changes in our lives right now because of corona. We no longer will be taking our AICE Media exam. Meaning, we still need another way to earn and prove we are worthy of the credit. I have a plan as to what i will be doing for that. I will be uploading all of my projects, my commercial, music video, and finished movie to show my progress throughout the year. I'll take some time to talk about each one and discuss different aspects I improved in. Additionally to doing that, I will still be filming my CCR reflection to discuss my process and my journey. This will be around 10-15 minutes long and will be shot interview/talk show style. All of these will be accessible through my blogs. This definitely isn't the traditional way of going through and finishing AICE Media but we certainly aren't under traditional circumstances. But considering everything, I think my group and I have been doing a wonderful job with keeping up. Also with making sure to blog about our journey and get done what we need to get done. We've been communicating as well. Which is very important for such a huge group project. Even though we don’t have the test at the end of the year we still want to show much we’ve done and grown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...