Wednesday, March 18, 2020

COVID-19 and it’s complications on my movie



Hello! My group and I are in our final stages of our creating our movie. Although our final task isn’t completely finished to how we would like it, it’s very close. We have the necessities included and just need some more time to clean up and smoothen out the opener. Under normal circumstances my group and I would be making plans to get together outside of school to review go over and add any finishing touches, and/or re shoot or re edit for our movie. Unfortunately as of right now we are not under normal circumstances. Currently there is a Coronavrius, otherwise known as COVID-19, outbreak that is occurring. This pandemic has gotten so bad that school has been closed down and most families, including my own are self quarantining. Obviously this has a major effect on my group’s scheduling. We are now not able to keep up with our exact plan and are unable to meet up in person to work on the movie whenever we want. As much as we would like to be together and stay on schedule, we need to take precautions for our health. I understand that something like this has not happened before, meaning most of us are very confused and concerned for the future and what this break means for the rest of the school year. Even through this challenge my group and I will persevere and stay on track with blogging our journey and finishing up our movie. We are faced with a great challenge but we will be doing the best we can. Whenever we have the availability we will get together to work on our project to get it to perfection. And even if that isn’t so soon we can always call or communicate online to share ideas and solutions to our current problems. I’m very much looking forward to things going back to normal. I hope that very soon the coronavirus isn’t an issue and that we can continue on as per usual. In terms of regular life and school life. My journey in this class and with this final task has recently drastically changed and I’m not so sure what will happen next. But I will be prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

         A common element that my group’s short film Possessed took part in was the representation of a certain social group and social issu...